What is Integrative Wellness & Life Coaching?
As an Integrative Wellness & Life Coach, I help clients gain freedom from the past, overcome habits and patterns that block fulfillment in certain areas of life, and take the actions necessary to live the life they have always desired. Through a holistic approach, coaching is focused on balance in all four body systems: mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual.
Integrative Holistic Wellness includes a combination of techniques for EMPOWERING you towards wholeness by giving you the tools to self-heal, overcome, and grow mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Life can be a roller coaster of ups and downs, and finding harmony is impossible if one or more areas are out of balance. By digging deep to the root of why we do what we do, we discover lies and half-truths that cause us to make misguided choices that prevent true healing from taking place.
Proverbs 3:1-9 talks about the rewards of wisdom and says this, “My child, if you truly want a long satisfying life, never forget the things that I’ve taught you. Follow closely every truth that I’ve given you. Then you will have a full, rewarding life. Hold on to loyal love and don’t let it go, and be faithful to all that you’ve been taught. Let your life be shaped by integrity, with truth written upon your heart. That’s how you will find favor and understanding with both God and men—you will gain the reputation of living life well. Trust in the Lord completely, and do not rely on your own opinions. With all of your heart rely on him to guide you, and he will lead you in every decision you make. Become intimate with him in whatever you do, and he will lead you wherever you go. Don’t think for a moment you know it all, for wisdom comes when you adore him with undivided devotion and avoid everything that’s wrong. Then you will find the healing refreshment your body and spirit long for.”
Integrative Wellness & Life Coaching looks at the whole person to discover what needs to be nurtured, developed, and often times removed from our belief systems in order to bring us into the fullness which God desires.
Areas of Healing & Benefits:
- Mental – harmony in thought life & thought patterns
- Emotional – freedom from negative emotions from the past, ability to love and receive love, ability to process and release emotions in a healthy way, rapport with the unconscious mind
- Physical – strong, healthy, & balanced body, financial stability & success
- Spiritual – Living congruently with our true selves and in alignment with our God-given purpose, self-development, practicing & experiencing connection to God
Issues I Specialize In:
- Spiritual Awakening
- Debt Elimination & Budgeting
- Breaking Free from Control & Manipulation of a Narcissist
- Healing from Codependency
- Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Building Kingdom Minded Blended Families